Friday, October 7, 2011

Conference With Anna

Recently, I was blessed to attend a conference with Anna, Stephen's sister! It was a very last-minute trip (meaning, the day before I left!). It was neat to see God's providential hand work it all out for me to attend. The conference was about The Holy Spirit, and I highly recommend you listen to all of the sessions here!

Directions from Mumzie before heading off
Ready for an adventure!

In our hotel room, calling our parents letting them know we landed safely

The view from our room

At the conference

We were so blessed to have been hosted by this family for lunch one afternoon!

People talking with Mr. Barret after one of his lectures

Two Gentlemen I met and enjoyed conversing with for a while

Anna and I hurriedly ate our delicious dinner from Chipotle before heading out again for the last lectures of the day

Visiting with new acquaintances



Chatting with PRTS staff

A browse at the book tables with Mr. F.

Book-buying

Breakfast with Mr. and Mrs. F. We met such lovely people!

The tech crew

Mr. Thomas talking with attendees


Before leaving the conference (we were some of the last ones to do so :) Anna and I stood in the parking lot for about 30 minutes talking/coordinating with our parents, and then deciding where to eat (we decided on Chipotle again :)

Dad, Mumzie, and I were then treated to having Anna stay with us for a day! Anna and I gave Daddy and Mumzie the conference de-brief.

After church the following day, we stopped by the P. family's home

Baby M.

 
Anna was delighted to have some "baby time"!

If you haven't gathered this yet from reading our blog, I love conferences. :) Some people even call me a "conference junkie" :D I suppose that's not too far from the truth. But when one thinks about the many blessings one gets from Bible conferences, it is easy to see why I love them so....spiritual refreshment and godly, Christian fellowship!

"But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin" 1 John 1:7

~S~
The Morton Maiden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!